Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Control, control, control

1. I am very thankful that with age, I have learned that some things aren't worth focusing on.

2. I am very thankful that with experience, I know what is important to give my energy to, and what is not.

3. I am extremely thankful that I have the self control to not choke the ever-loving crap out of the new girl who just got bent at me for trying to explain her how she needs to do her job. She is NEW - hence the reason she needs to be told. Tough shit sister, you need to do it right or not at all. Thanks for the silent treatment. You're 40 years old - it's very mature of you. And BTW, you're still a temp... you can still be replaced.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments)

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

I am still laughing over your #3!! :)

OK...
1. VERY thankful to have found a new OB/GYN who is actually a KIND man!! Went yesterday, was a nervous wreck, & he was just very, very awesome!

2. EXTREMELY thankful that above dr. visit went well & I got a good report! Hadn't gone in 3 (!!!!) years...that's why I was so nervous!

3. Thankful I got so much accomplished in the apartment this morning!

*Bonus* SOOOO thankful the weather is so gorgeous & that the Yankees are finally WINNING!!!

 
At September 18, 2007 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) I am thankful that I don't have to have new girls where I work. :-)

2) I am thankful that noone flossed their teeth in front of me today.

3) I am thankful that my son's tooth is almost out. He has been dogging me about that tooth forever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home