Monday, September 10, 2007

Life, family, things

1. I am thankful for my life. 'Nough said.

2. I am also thankful for the beautiful people who are my family....

3. It still amazes me sometimes that I'll be doing something totally benign and it hits me that this beautiful "fill in the blank" is actually mine. I had a weird one this morning where I went into my medicine cabinet for something and remarked silently to myself, 'This is a beautiful medicine cabinet... and it's mine... and it's in my beautiful bathroom, in MY HOUSE!" (all still silently might I add...lol). Sometimes I have that kind of "Thankful stream of consciousness". I am thankful for all of the beautiful things that are mine that I thought I'd never have.... like my house and everything in it.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2007 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. Today is DH & my 24th wedding anniversary (!!)...& I am eternally grateful for the wonderful marriage that we share & all the ups, downs, twists & turns that this journey has taken us on so far! TRULY TRULY GRATEFUL!!

2. Grateful that DH & I got to go on a very special lunch date to celebrate while our DD was in school! It was our first special meal out...since we've been back from China - just the 2 of us, in almost 2 years!!! We had a wonderful time!

3. Eternally grateful for the extra special joy that DD has brought to this marriage and making our family a family of 3!
Hearing those words, "I love you, momma, very much and you too daddy very much" just makes me MELT...I am so very, very thankful!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home