Wednesday, September 12, 2007

kind words, Wednesday already, everything

1. It's amazing what a few kind words will do for a person. I am thankful for all of the kind words I've received lately...

2. Because I was out of work Mon & Tues with back pain, it's already Wednesday. While I'm not thankful for the pain, I am thankful to be starting my week in the middle of the week.

3. I'm still overly thankful and grateful for everything in my life... crappy stuff included. Because I have a life...

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

2 Comments:

At September 12, 2007 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am thankful for:

1)This break I am taking from teaching for 15 minutes. That I get to read your blog and drink a steaming cup of tea....ahh......

2) For all the laundry waiting to be folded on our bed. How blessed we are to have so much. How can I complain?

3) For a husband who has to deal with his hormonal with and does it with such a kind and gentle spirit.

4) I know, it's more than three- for bloggy friends that encourage me every day.

 
At September 12, 2007 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. The paperchase for DD#2 is OVER!!!

2. My life

3. Rediscovering my inner voice & listening to it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home