Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Thanks for a bunch of things....

I've been away from here since the holiday weekend and I just can't get back into the swing of things, blog-wise. I have MUCH to be thankful for, but will only list three short things here:

1. My Amigurumi crochet book came yesterday and I am totally addicted to it already. I can't wait to make some stuff!!!! I am so thankful for having found this style of crochet!

2. I think I have finally found peace with a decision I've been needing to make. I am just going to let go, live my life and see what happens. There will be no putting off of things while I wait for something that I have no idea if and when it will happen. We will cross those bridges when we get to them. I am thankful for being able to relax about this.

3. I am thankful for my new hair color. I'm still surprised when I look in the mirror and see how much darker it is (especially when it needs to be washed! lol!) but I really think it compliments me. No more bleached out blond for me.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

2 Comments:

At September 5, 2007 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. Although I broke my toe yesterday (did the entire country hear me scream OUCH!???) I am thankful that, somehow, I can still walk!! AND grateful that DH is doing ALL the chores that require standing (dishes, etc.)

2. Thankful for the leftovers in the fridge so that I do NOT have to cook tonight!

3. Thankful for the beautiful weather today...it feels like Fall & I just LOVE it!

 
At September 5, 2007 at 6:13 PM , Blogger stinkypaw said...

1. I'm thankful for the gorgeous day we had today: sunny and cool = perfect!

2. I'm thankful for the cute haircut & color I got today - I feel refreshed.

3. I'm thankful for the freedom I have to take a day off and not feel cheap about it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home