Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday, finances, hair

1. It's Friday, and I can't tell you how wonderful that is for me...lol. I am thankful the weekend is upon us!

2. Hubby and I have never joined finances. We were both independent when we met, with our own debt, and figured we'd merge when our debt was paid off. Fast forward to nearly 5 years later when we both have twice as much debt, a house, new trucks, etc, and we still have separate finances/banks. Today we are *supposed* to go to the back to join forces so to speak. We might not make it there because he has to wait for FedEx to bring a laptop for work, but if they show up bright and early as they usually do, we're headed out to joined. And if that happens, then on Sunday we're reworking out budget (I've kept one for years, he doesn't keep one at all), and I'm excited! I'm thankful that we're finally going to get our money together once and for all.

3. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I'm excited about it! And, since I dyed my own hair last month, I don't have to get it done and I won't go broke paying for it! The cut is still going to be astronomically expensive, but still cheaper than cut and highlights. I am thankful for not having to go and spend an arm and a leg tomorrow for my hair!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2007 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) It's Friday! A whole day tomorrow with my family! Woo hoo!

2)Kisses at night before bed.

3) People I can count on. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home