Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hope, new day, Wednesday

1. I'm quite surprised at the hopefulness I have regarding a certain situation in my life right now. If it doesn't work out, I'll be mildly disappointed, but totally ok with that outcome too. But after having such disappointment in the past, to find that I am actually hopeful about this did indeed surprise me. I am thankful that time heals wounds and that I grow stronger from my experiences.

2. It's a new day and new girl has lost her attitude. I am thankful that I didn't drop-kick anyone yesterday...lol.

3. I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Only two more days til the weekend and then my friend Pam is staying with us! I'm thankful that the week is flying by me...

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2007 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Avast, and all that.

2) My aunt and my cousin came for tea, it was a nice break.

3) Chocolate. 'Nuff said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home