Friday, September 21, 2007

Ugh...

Ok, I'll find something to be thankful for:

1. I'm thankful that I haven't completely gone insane obsessing over my "health issues". WTF is wrong with me??? Thankful I haven't completely lost my mind over it... yet.

2. I'm thankful that my friend Pam - who is coming to stay the weekend with me - doesn't mind a cluttered house :)

3. I'm thankful that my 2-day headache (that I woke up with... again) has finally gone away.

PS - Janet, please email me - I can't find your email addy... Thanks!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

3 Comments:

At September 21, 2007 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I totally have days where I go to write my three thanks and I sit here thinking I KNOW I have something to be thankful for. Sometimes I even ask my husband for ideas when I am having a hard time thinking of even one thing to be thankful for. Sorry you are having a tough time right now.

I have been doing my three thanks on my blog. Sorry I don't come here as much.

 
At September 21, 2007 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) I'm thankful for the drawings beside me, from Belle. So cute.

2) Thankful that it's the weekend tomorrow.....wwwoooohooooo! Bring it on!

3) I'm thankful that I only have to give blood once every 4 months now! HOORAY!

I'll e-mail you right away.....

 
At September 21, 2007 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. Our dossier for mei mei passed critical review! Wahooo!!!!

2. Had an EXCELLENT day with DD today! CHildren's Museum, ice cream, the park, dinner at a favorite restaurant. One of my favorite days because she is getting so big, is almost 3 & we can have a semi-real conversation now!

3. Thankful for everyone & everything I have in my life. I take that WAAAAAAY too much for granted!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home