Monday, October 8, 2007

Good times with friends, money saved, painless needles

1. I am thankful for the good friends I have who come to my house and eat my food, drink wine with me and make me laugh till my guts hurt. I love them and I am thankful for them!

2. I am really thankful for my ability to save money lately. I've sold books on eBay, saved by not ordering take out or getting fast food, and have also received one client for a new blog header. I am thankful for the money that is just flowing my way!

3. I had to get blood work this morning and it had to be taken from my hand because my veins in my arms are just too deep. I am thankful that I BARELY even felt the needle go into my hand!!!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2007 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. Thankful that it's not a struggle for DD to take medicine...she's on some heavy duty antibiotics due to a staph infection & takes her medicine like a trooper! She even reminds me!

2. The potty training train is oh so close to its final destination!!
What a loooooong ride it's been, but we are almost there! Yee Ha!

3. Thankful DD is on her way to recovering from that nasty infection! UGH! What a relief for this very tired, sleep deprived momma!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home