Tuesday, October 9, 2007

new doctor, endo not likely, fast appointments

1. I went to my new GYN this morning and he is amazing beyond amazing! I am thankful to have been referred to him and that I have FINALLY found a great Dr!

2. My new Dr said that I most likely DO NOT have endometriosis and that what I'm experiencing is probably due to my body changing. He was very very confident that even if I DID have it, it would be so minute that it wouldn't be what is causing my symptoms and that instead, it's due to my hormones changing due to my age. His confidence and sympathy/empathy is enough to have me convinced, because he sat and talked to me for 30 full minutes before examining me. I am thankful to not have endometriosis.

3. He wanted me to have an internal ultrasound done just to be sure that all my "lady parts" are there and look normal...lol. When I went to the reception counter to schedule it, she asked me if a particular time of day was better, I told her that if it's in the next month, mornings are good (because my schedule is changing). She said "next month? How's tomorrow sound...". I have an ultrasound scheduled for 10am TOMORROW... can you believe it? I am thankful for a Dr who is so on top of things, he gets me scheduled for what I need, WHEN I need it!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home