Monday, October 22, 2007

great advice, decisions made, blogs done

1. My last post on my other blog was about having fear of things and not proceeding in life because of fear. The comments I got were just what I needed to start putting my mind at ease. I am thankful, very thankful for the comments on my blog post - they were so thoughtful and they really helped.

2. In regards to that same post, I was trying to make up my mind about something and I am happy to say I have done exactly that - and I'm content with how I feel about it. Again, it's not about our adoption - Gracie will get here eventually and she is already our daughter :) But it's nice to be able to feel good about decisions you make that initially paralyzed you with fear. I am thankful to not have the incredible fear (I initially had) associated with my decision.

3. I have had 2 full blog makeovers in the chute for (I swear to you) almost a year. I have procrastinated doing them because of the time factor - I just haven't had any time at all. Well, I spent literally 12 hours y'day doing blog makeover stuff. The TV was off, I was at the laptop, plugging away, and didn't even think to eat anything til almost 4pm. I have one blog completely done and the headers for two others in the works. The feeling I have from getting this accomplished is incredible. I am thankful to finally have the ball rolling on these and to have completely finished one!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2007 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) For my house guest almost all being gone! :-)

2) For being able to do school this morning, and it going so well!

3) For good books. Oh, how i love a good book.

 
At October 23, 2007 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. For my parents who so graciously babysat for us tonight so we could go to a Music Industry shin-dig!!

2. For my new hair!!! YES, I did it!! Cut it, colored it & love it!
Thanks for the inspiration, Heather, as I too went shorter & darker!

3. For finally realizing that someone, very close to us, whom I *thought* sincerely cared about us
doesn't really care that much. It hurts, but I am just glad I see the light...now I don't have to spend time or energy trying to get that person's attention any longer. I'm too old for that anyway ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home