Thursday, October 18, 2007

my mother, my calm mind, my cooking hubby

1. I had a really great talk with my mother tonight, and it was incredibly helpful. I am thankful for the conversation, for my mother, and how well it went.

2. My mind has been racing left and right lately and right now it's pretty calm. I'm thankful for the peace and quiet in my head!

3. I came home tonight and hubby had dinner all ready for us - he did last night too. Cooking isn't really his forte but OMG it's been GREAT! I am thankful for my cooking hubby!!!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2007 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Today I'm thankful for:

1) Parents who brought me flowers because they know I've been stressed lately!

2) My sister and her new hubby are coming in on the midnight plane!

3) Oreo my cat, who snuggles up to me purring. Ahhh..there's just something nice about that.

 
At October 19, 2007 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Snowflowers Mum said...

1.my daughter telling me the dinner I made was 'not too bad'...she's two!

2. my husband comes home tomorrow from China...I miss him

3. tylenol cold & flu nighttime...yes it's sad but I am thankful of it's healing powers right now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home