Wednesday, October 17, 2007

love notes, effort, money

1. My husband makes my lunch everyday and yesterday, on my sandwich wrapper, he drew a heart in magic marker. Today he drew a smiley face. I am thankful that I have such a thoughtful and loving hubby :)

2. I have often accused my thoughtful, loving hubby of not making an effort to come up with original things for us to do (I come up with many, many things, but he doesn't often seem interested in doing them). Well, he came up with something - a brewery tour! And he doesn't even drink! lol! But he does like the tours, so it's something we will both enjoy and have enjoyed in the past as well. I am thankful for the effort that he is going to in order for us to get off the couch and out of the house...lol.

3. I have been focusing on having money come to me, and, it's working. I'm thankful for the money that seems to be finding its way to me on a weekly basis :)

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2007 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. I am soooo thankful that I feel somewhat human today after a horrific stomach virus that I caught from DD. This made me realize how much I really do take good health for granted!! I promised myself I will really give thanks every day for my health!!

2. Thankful that said stomach bug did not affect DD as badly as it affected me. She recouped really quickly & is her happy little self again! Hooray!

3. Thankful for awesome hubby who stayed home with us on Tuesday to take care of both of us!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home