Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's been 2 weeks...

I was really, really sick. The flu AND bronchitis. I barely had the energy to sit in front of the laptop most days, so when I did, I chose to do one thing - and unfortunately, I didn't choose to come here :(

So I'm back, and I'm SOOOOOOO grateful for so many things! So today, I'm just going to list a bunch of stuff I'm grateful for!

1. Babies from Africa - and their mama :)
2. Hubei mama's who pray for me :)
3. Keeping my temp below 102!
4. Waking up today for the first time in 2 weeks and not having my 20 minute coughing, gagging, vomiting - today I didn't do that!!!! This is HUGE!
5. Being able to take pictures of my insides :)
6. Great friends
7. A great mother in law
8. My mom & step dad coming to visit me soon!
9. Not hacking up a lung when I talk to clients at work
10. Going back to my natural color and having it look great!

So there are 10 things for you!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

3 Comments:

At March 18, 2008 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Patricia said...

Yay!!! You're back!!

I am very thankful....

1. That you, my friend, are feeling MUCH better!!

2. That I am feeling much better from my lousy sinus infection that lasted forever!

3. That my daughter was a perfect angel for our 2 1/2 hour WAIT in the dr. office last Friday

4. To have celebrated my nephew's 11th birthday (St. Patty's baby) with my entire family...we had a blast!

5. For the peaceful feeling I have had for awhile now

Yes...more than 3...but that's even better right??!

SOOOOO HAPPY you're feeling better!
Big hugs to you, girl!

 
At March 18, 2008 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Here are my three thanks:

1) You're feeling better! I am so thankful! There is nothing like being TRULY sick to make you appreciate your health!!!!! Glad you are better, my friend!

2) Babies from Africa. :-)

3) Almost being done school! You have NO idea how happy I am about that! Wooo hooooo!

 
At March 18, 2008 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Kelley said...

Here I am, too! I'm thankful that:
(1) you are feeling better...you were really sick girl!
(2) my baby is feeling better too...such a HUGE difference in her personality!
(3) birthdays, St. Patrick's day, and Easter all in one week. Whoo hoo!
(4) Refinancing our house tonight to take 8 years off of our loan, and getting one month house-payment free!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home