Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Easter...

... and again, I've been neglecting coming here, but not for any other reason then I keep forgetting (I know, that's terrible).

Here are my Three Thanks:

1. After being sick for soooooooo very long, I am finally eating regularly, and my nausea has disappeared :) But because of this, unfortunately, the 12lbs I lost has found me again :(

2. I am SOOOOOOO blessed to have the husband I have. Soooooooo blessed....

3. Although it doesn't look or feel like it, spring is here, and with that will come my hundreds of plants! All of my hard work over these past 4 years in this house of planting perennial after perennial Is FINALLY starting to show!


Oh, and of course, Happy Easter to all!!!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

3 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Kelley said...

Please take pictures of those plants...I love to see what's up in your yard!

I'm thankful for
(1) wonderful inlaws, (2) my little girl who decided today that she loves the word "laughing" and likes to go around saying "Mama laughing" "Daddy laughing," and "Co-ey laughing!" (3) a whole week off this coming week! Yippee for spring break!

 
At March 23, 2008 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am thankful for:

1) My hubby, who is like a bulldog when it comes to brining our babies home. He just will NEVER give up. I am SO thankful for that!!!

2) My friends(like you!) and family who are a constant support to me.

3) I'm with you on the Spring thing. I am SO thankful that it's almost here! Bring it ON!

 
At March 24, 2008 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

1. I'm thankful that hubby, daughter & I had a quiet but awesome Easter together...just the 3 of us...we never did this before, without the rest of family, but this year it was so special & I loved it!

2. Thankful for an answer to a very heartfelt prayer.

3. Thankful to my renewed spirituality & outlook on life in general...it's been a long road, but I think I have arrived! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home