Monday, March 31, 2008

So many things...

1. I'm thankful for my mother and her genuine excitement and fabulous reactions to great news :)

2. I'm thankful for all of the rock solid friendships I've made in certain bloggers... and that I've been able to avoid the crazy ones (for the most part...lol).

3. I'm thankful for the full nights sleep I got last night, after waking up at 4:30am and thinking I wouldn't be able to sleep any more! I actually didn't get up until 7am!


What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

4 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Briana's Mom said...

Hey - who you callin' crazy? LOL!

I am thankful for my hubby, my Briana and peanut M & M's! :)

 
At March 31, 2008 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm thankful for:

1) your mother's reaction to great news!

2) ANY sleep I can get right now.

3) My wonderful husband who looks after me so carefully and who I LOVE LOVE LOVE!

 
At March 31, 2008 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Kelley said...

I am feeling very thankful for:
(1) a fabulous hubby who stays home with Chloe when our babysitter's stricken with strep
(2) excited kindergartners who make heading back to school after a glorious week off bearable
(3) a dry warm house when it's pouring rain outside

:)

 
At March 31, 2008 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

I'm so thankful for...

1. Much deserved rest & relaxation that I was able to get today.

2. Getting our daughter's preK application mailed out today.

3. My daughter sleeping through the night!!

**BONUS** Your fam's reaction to awesome news! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home