Monday, March 12, 2007

Advil Sinus & Headache, my body, random emails

1. I had a raging sinus headache lastnight that really wreaked havoc on my sleep. Not to mention that Hubby has a serious cold for which he cant' take anything for (due to other medications he takes), so he was snoring like a mother last night...lol. But I went to the pharmacy this morning and bought Advil Sinus Headache stuff and it totally cleared it all up. I guess I should ahve known that the "non-drowsy formula" would give me a buzz as well, but I wasn't thinking and got a large hazelnut coffee from Dunkin Donuts this morning anyway. By the time I sinished it, I could have painted an entire house in under 2 hours...lol... But I'm still thankful for a product that actually does what it says it will do!

2. I walked for 17 minutes today on my lunch hour. I haven't walked for exercise in months, and I couldn't only do 17 minutes because my herniated disc in my lower back was killing me (it was hurting over the weekend too). But I am so grateful for a body that can walk at all!!!

3. Today I got a random email from an online friend I met a year ago, who hasn't been in touch since before the holidays. I have been thinking about her weekly since our last communication, hoping all things with her were well. She is a really sweet gal and I really love chatting with her, and today out of the blue, got a really nice email from her. I am thankful that those who I would liek to stay in touch with do eventually email me, because then I don't have to email them and feel like I'm bothering them. I am thankful that my email buddy wrote to me, and that all in her life is going well!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home