Monday, March 19, 2007

Blog friends, the sun, coffee, and 1 bonus thanks

1. Today I wrote to one of my blog friends about a particular way I was feeling about a coworker. She was able to not only reassure me that I wasn't a bad person, but she gave me some insight as to how this person was behaving, and why they might behave that way - which is painfully obvious but still something I'd never thought about before. I am so grateful to have nonjudgemental friends who are able to give me insight into things in that manner. And even though we have not met face-to-face, I am thankful to have her as a friend!

2. The sun is shining full force, and I'm sure it will melt away some of the snow that fell on us Friday night, which is a good thing, because it all turned to ice and we didn't shovel a damn thing! I am thankful for the warmth of the sun on this cold winter day!

3. I am sooooooo thankful that the Dunkin Donuts by me has a large hazelnut coffee waiting for me to go snatch it up! :)

I have another one to add today: I am so eternally grateful that the car that was sliding sideways at us on Friday night didn't crash into us.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At March 19, 2007 at 9:31 AM , Blogger kitchu said...

I give thanks for these 3 things today:
1. Clarity that can only come from time spent in solitude
2. Delivery of my dossier to CCAA!! Just got the email 2 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!
3. These friends I've made here, in Blogland... it is pretty amazing.

 
At March 19, 2007 at 9:32 AM , Blogger kitchu said...

And here I didn't even read yours before typing mine away. Thanks Heather...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home