Saturday, March 24, 2007

Blog pimping, Saturday, my health

1. I am so thankful for my ability to pimp blogs. I mean, I didn't know the first thing about HTML last June when I started my own blog, but because I have a curiosity to know how to do EVERYTHING, I can now edit a Blogger template (and others) with the precision of a plastic surgeon. I am so thankful to have the ability to figure stuff out. It's an amazing ability that I wouldn't trade for anything.

2. This morning when I woke up after a great night's sleep, my first thought was, "oh, I have to go to work". I was a little bummed, and then thought "well, whaddaya gonna do, right?". And as I layed there, it slowly occurred to me that no, I didn't have to go to work, because it was SATURDAY!!!! I am so thankful that it's the weekend and I have a day of rest and spending time with my hubby!

3. For the past week (since last Saturday) I've been sick with a nasty cold. Today it seems as though I'm all cleared up - and I am sooooo very grateful for that!

It's shaping up to be a gorgeous day here in northern NJ! I'm about to get dressed, grab my camera and my husband, and go see what the day brings! I suggest you do the same, wherever you are :)

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home