Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hubby's health, Puff's Plus, My life

1. I know I mentioned Hubby's health before, btu he still hadn't returned to work til today. I'm thankful that he's feeling better, and hey, he lost 10 pounds in the process too! lol...

2. I have a really nasty cold right now and I'm blowing my nose every 3-4 minutes. I am forever grateful to the makers of Puffs plus tissues because without them, my nose would be a raw, bloody mess by now!

3. I just have the best life! I am so thankful for this wonderful life I have...It's amazing...

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2007 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give thanks

1) for my supportive long suffering partner

2) for my gorgeous, spirited son

3) for a special stranger who's incredible act of generosity helped make me a mother

 
At March 22, 2007 at 1:08 PM , Blogger kitchu said...

I am thankful for:
1. Patients that turn into family
2. Good books- I'm the curl up and read type
3. afternoon naps,though it's rare I actually take one

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home