Thursday, March 22, 2007

Free weekend, spring, a world of infinite possibility

1. Hubby and I have a free weekend coming up. The rest of the weekends are jam packed with stuff to do, all the way through May! I thought I was supposed to have something going on this weekend too, but it turns out I don't, so I'll be soaking in every single minute of free time to get some things done and really enjoy being away from the computer. I am very grateful to ahve time for myself, to enjoy doing things I love...

2. Spring is here, and boy am I ready to start gardening! I'm telling you, it's an addiction for me. I already know I'm going to need some serious cash in a hurry to get everything bought and planted, so I'm going to go through a bunch of stuff to put on eBay this weekend! I am so thankful for my house and my yard, and the space to garden!

3. I am eternally grateful to finally understand that I live in a world of infinite possiblity, and that I can create any kind of life I choose!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 at 8:48 AM , Blogger redmaryjanes said...

1-Hmm..I'm very grateful for the fabulous new spring look on my blog after putting up my Heather created new ladyblug header!
2-I'm grateful to be able to spend this weekend clearing out my garden and getting everything ready for Spring.
3-I'm grateful that we all are healthy-no colds or flu bugs.

 
At March 23, 2007 at 9:47 PM , Blogger kitchu said...

SO easy to do this one today!
1. My new and improved pimped blog... coming soon... can't wait to show it off to the world. THANKS to Heather!!!
2. 3 day weekends!!
3. Being paid ONE HUNDRED dollars for a single photo. I think I'm beginning to see a second source of income to fund my adoption~!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home