Monday, March 26, 2007

Crocuses, online buddies, hubby's new job

1. In the town I work, it's an entirely different growing zone warmer than where I live. Therefore, the flowers all come up a few weeks sooner there, than at my house. Today I spied my first sign of spring: crocuses! I am thankful for the signs that remind me that spring is on its way!

2. One of my online buddies sent me an email stating that even breaking up 30 minutes of exercise a day into 2-3 parts is still effective. Her email prompted me to walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I am thankful for her email, and to have her to motivate me!

3. I want hubby to get a new job desperately. He is very unhappy with his job right now and he needs to change that. So, I've decided to just act as if he's gotten a new job, in hopes that being positive will make it happen even sooner! So therefore, I am so happy and grateful now that hubby has his new, incredible paying job that he loves! :)

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

Today I am thankful for:

1. Laughter. My hubby can make the worst situations funny, like today when he got cayenne pepper in his eye.

2. Sunshine, the sunshine and flowers that are popping up all over town are so beautiful that it carries me through the rainy times. I dont mind rain in the winter, but when spring gets here I am anxious for great weather.

3. Washing Machines. On Friday my washing machine broke. I smelled burning rubber and after that I couldn't get the machine to work. We decided to try and fix it ourselves becasue we are saving money for a mission trip. Our attempts were unsuccessful and yet the machine seems to be working great. I don't know if this is a miracle or what, but I am so glad to be washing clothes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home