Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday, bbq at 5, no plans for Sunday

1. I'm thrilled and thankful it's Friday... I always am!

2. Tomorrow I have a bbq to go to and I thought that it was going to be at like 2, but it's at 5. This means that I can go have my hair redone tomorrow and not have to rush home and rush back out. I'm thankful for the extra time.

3. We have no plans to do anything else with or for anyone else this Sunday, and I am very thankful for that!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2007 at 1:38 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

1. That our apartment complex has a pool and nobody uses it! We had it all to ourselves for three hours today.
2. Sunscreen. I used half a bottle and still got a little pink. Can you imagine how fried I would be without it?
3. I, too am thankful it is Friday, and not much planned for the weekend.

 
At June 23, 2007 at 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. NO PLANS for this weekend! HOORAY!! Last weekend was such a busy one & yesterday we had such a PHYSICAL playdate, I am BEAT! So happy we can have a good 'ol LAZY weekend! Well, as *lazy* as it can be with a 2.5 yr. old running around ;)

2. Spectacular weather! Clear blue skies, brilliant sunshine & NO HUMIDITY! I wish the entire summer could be like this, but for now I am thankful for TODAY & all it brings! :)

3. Peace & Quiet! No construction noises from next door or outside, no screaming sirens, no thundering feet from the apartment above us...just beautiful quiet with the occasional sound of a plane in the sky...for that I am grateful since my daughter is napping! :)

Patricia/NYC
lucky momma to a sweetie from Hubei

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home