Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lifted spirits, good pictures, healthy habits

1. I've been in a bit of a funk lately, but my mood has lifted and I'm definitely in a better place in my head. I know my hormones are to blame for this, but it doesn't make it any easier. I am thankful that my attitude has left the building!

2. I did a photo challenge on my blog and tomorrow is the first post. As I was sorting though the pictures I took, there were more good ones than I'd realized. I am thankful for the good pictures to remind me that I do indeed have a keen eye.

3. I've been eating Lean Cuisines and salads every day for lunch. Not only have I lost weight, but I've saved a boat load of money too because I'm not buying my $10 lunch everyday. I am very grateful that I have stuck to my diet because I'm taking the fat off my thighs and making my wallet fatter in the process!


What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I am so behind on this. Sometimes I come here and I can't think of anythin got post, which is ridiculous, because I have sooooo much to be thankful for. My depression has a lot to do with it.
1. Beautiful weather. The weather here has been absolutly beautiful lately. 83 degress, nice breeze. Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect for the first day of summer.
2. Getting off at a decent time from work everyday. Both my husband and I get home from work before five o'clock most days. It still leaves plenty of time for us to enjoy the long summer nights.
3. Parks. I live in a community where there are parks on almost every corner. I am very lucky to have such beauty surrounding me every way I turn.

 
At June 21, 2007 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Rhonda said...

Awesome possum (on the weight loss)!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home