Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday, cooler weather, the mess in my yard

1. It's Friday - I don't think I need to explain that one...lol. I am thankful that I have two whole days to myself :)

2. It's been stiflingly hot and humid here for 3 days - but today, it's 70 with a cool breeze, and slightly overcast! I am very thankful for the break in the balmy weather!

3. The house next to us has been vacant for almost 2 years - and we've loved every minute of it. However the bank decided recently to put it on the market and no one was coming to see it. Well, they dropped the price drastically and now everybody and their brother has been there, blocking our driveway, parking in front of our house in my spot... it's been really annoying. But I think that the mess in our side yard is deterring them a bit! It's a mess because it's "under construction", but they might not see it that way. So I'm thankful that maybe the disaster in our yard is scaring people away from buying it so we can have the rest of the summer to ourselves!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2007 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

1) It's Friday! I'm with you!

2) It's DATE night, and I"m feeling so much better and I get to go out with my husband tonight! I am so excited!!!!

3) I'm thankful for my purry kitties who come and cuddle with me when I sit on the couch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home