Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My wild spirit, hummingbirds, money

1. I recently posted pictures of myself at my bachelorette party, where I dressed in drag and danced on a stage - lipsynching to "I Will Survive". As I posted those pics, I was belly laughing, because I couldn't believe that I was THAT outgoing. I know I'm extroverted, but that takes the cake...lol. I am SO very thankful for my wild spirit... without it I wouldn't have such great memories!

2. I have a fascination with hummingbirds. Before we'd bought this house, I'd never seen one "in real life" before. But after chatting with a friend who lives only 15 minutes from me, I found out that she had dozens that flocked to her feeders - so I put one up (or 5). Now I get hummingbirds everyday. I never usually see more than two at a time, but I do see them all day long. I am very thankful that I am able to watch hummingbirds up close and personal!

3. Just when you most need it and least expect it, a boat load of money comes your way. I am so thankful for the money that is finding it's way to me, over and over again.

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home