Sunday, July 1, 2007

New friends, gift cards, doing nothing

1. I got home a little while ago from staying the night with Kristen! We went out to dinner and then back to her place to chat the night away over wine. I was exhausted by 1am from having been up so early that day, and crashed in her spare bedroom. Needless to say, I slept like I was in a coma...lol. We had another two hours of chatting this morning over coffee, and I left for the two hour drive home. I am sooooo thankful to have finally me Kristen, and my only regret is that we don't live closer :(

2. When I was looking for a bag to pack a few things in to bring to Kristen's, I saw an old purse I used to use from 2 years ago. When I emptied it out, I found over $100 worth of gift cards that I'd gotten for Christmas - from 2005!!! I am so grateful to have this "found money"!

3. As per every weekend, I was planing on coming home and working in the yard all day. However, I'm pretty tired from the drive home, and I just feel like bumming around. It's been soooo long since I've done nothing for an entire day! I am thankful for being able to relax and enjoy the day!

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2007 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Today:
1) thankful that my sunburn didn't bother me too much.

2) thankful for my extended family- we had such a great day together

3) thankful for my quiet home to escape said family. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home