Tuesday, July 3, 2007

New shirt, 20 minutes, early hours

1. Against my better judgment (because I'm trying to budget my money), I went online and ordered board shorts and a 3/4 sleeve shirt that has an Asian inspired design on it. The board shorts are just ok (it's more my body that's the problem than the shorts), but the shirt fits really nice. Hubby really likes it, and as soon as I walked into work, two more people said they really liked it too. So while wasn't getting the shirt to impress anyone, having so many say they liked in in such a short time makes the purchase all that more worth while. I'm thankful to hot have buyers remorse!

2. This morning I woke up earlier than usual and instead of gong back to sleep, I did 20 minutes on the treadmill. I'm thankful for having the 20 minutes to get on the treadmill this morning!

3. Today and Thursday I'm working 10-6 instead of the dreaded 12-8. But today, we get out 2 hours earlier than our normally scheduled hours - so I'm leaving today at 4! I am thankful for having spoken up and told my boss that I can work earlier if he needs me this week :)

What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in your comments!)

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2007 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Today I am thankful for:
1) BEAUTIFUL sunshine! I love to see the sun shine and I feel refreshed.

2) Being able to hear our neighbour's horses neighing and nickering.

3) The fact that I finally found my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding! HOORAY! It's done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home