Thursday, April 3, 2008

A little of this, a little of that...

1. I was once friendly with someone I thought was completely harmless. Turned out they weren't even close to being normal after all, and worse yet, they turned out to be someone you'd want to steer clear of for various reasons. Sadly I found out that there were others who thought the same of them for similar reasons I had. I am thankful that I learned about this person as early as I did and was able to see right though them.

2. Yesterday I wasn't feeling good AT ALL. Each time I thought about having to eat something, I felt "grossed out" by that particular food. I was also exhausted... really exhausted. Today was a totally different story - while still a bit tired, I felt better and was able to eat all day long. After being so sick a few weeks ago, it's been a rough start getting back to "normal", but I'm thankful that I'm getting there :)

3. I am SO flipping excited about two new soon-to-be American CANADIAN...lol citizens coming to this country in a few weeks... I can't even STAND it!!!! I am soooo thankful for the blessings that enable two orphaned children in Africa to come and be loved by such wonderful people on the other side of the world from them :)


What are YOU thankful for?

(Tell me in the comments!)

3 Comments:

At April 3, 2008 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

Always thankful to see you here, sistah-girl! :)

Thankful for....

1. My daughter's very first swimming class at school...without me!!!...& it was a major success...needless to say, I had the most nervewracking day thinking about her! ;)

2. Finally getting back to a regular work out schedule. I feel soooo much better...mentally & physically!

3. Having some time to READ for pleasure again! It's been awhile since I read anything except "how to get your child to sleep" books...lol!

Have a FANTASTICALLY FEELING FINE FRIDAY!!! ;)

 
At April 3, 2008 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hey Sweetie! Still having troubles with your crazy lady? Ugh.

Did you know that I'm CANADIAN? LOL! You are so cute!

Now....let's see.....my three thanks.....

1) Friends who are excited for me and (almost) as happy as I am to welcome my children home. It is so precious to have people who understand the miracle of adoption.

2) Thankful that a friend is doing great with her health. SHe's had a lot of scares, but things are going great for her and I"m really glad.

3)Thankful that I'm not sick, even when I'm not getting that much rest. Usually I get a wicked cold. Nothing so far!

 
At April 5, 2008 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Kelley said...

I'm thankful for
(1) my church daycare being willing to take Chloe when my babysitter dropped us without much warning...ugh!
(2) my fantastic husband who is a great thinker/problem solver
(3) so much support from bloggers!!!

Hope you keep feeling better, BTW. You've had a long, rough winter! Hope that the spring is better for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home